Full list of professional services:
1. Carpet and Rug Cleaning: Wall to wall, pre-spotting, thorough steam clean extraction, we move furniture!!
2. Upholstery, Furniture Cleaning, Sofas, Sectionals, Ottomans, Chairs, Micro fiber, Synthetic or Natural Fibers: We clean everything from the base to the pillows, front, backsides concentrating heavy on the armrest and kick plate.
3. Tile and Grout Cleaning and Sealing: After a proper sweep of the area, alkaline detergents and manual scrub brushes break up soiled areas, greasy grout and stains, we then steam clean with a rotary tool that attaches to the truck mount guaranteeing the tile and grout be cleaned to perfection!
4. Auto and Boat Interior Cleaning: A thorough steam cleaning of all available fabric in cars and boats is provided from headliners to the rugs we clean and disinfect, boats usually get an application of an anti-microbial to prevent mold and mildew growth due to their constant contact with high humidity.
5. Mattress Cleaning and Sanitizing: Although most stains do not completely disappear, all mattresses are treated and steam cleaned killing all germs, bacteria, bed bugs, dust mites etc. Post-cleaning, a proper, hypoallergenic sanitizer is applied to complete the disinfecting process!
When done correctly and properly, BY THE BOOK! Hot-Water Extraction (Steam-Cleaning) is known to remove the most amount of soil from a carpet.
Sterling Carpet Cleaning. Chooses the Hot-Water Extraction method as its primary cleaning process because:
• Leading carpet manufacturers recommend the Hot-Water Extraction process known as Steam-Cleaning.
• Higher percentages of contaminants are removed.
Defined, By the Book! Cleaning is the traditional activity of removing contaminants, pollutants, and undesirable substances from an environment or surface to reduce damage or harm to human, health, or valuable materials. Cleaning is the process of locating, identifying, containing, removing, and properly disposing of unwanted substances from an environment or material.
Homeowners and facility managers must not wait until the carpet looks soiled before beginning a planned program (carpet cleaning). Significant soil accumulation at the base of the carpet fibers occurs long before it becomes visible. In addition, the greater the soiling, the less likelihood of restoring the original color, appearance, and texture of the carpet, and the greater adverse affect on Indoor Environmental Quality (IEQ).
bodybuilding coach m1 t bikini bodybuilder